From coil or sheet, Dahlstrom Flexible Fabrication systems produce finished parts, ready for assembly. These systems may include notching, bending, roll forming, spot welding, and multiple transfer operations. These ‘Flex-Fab’ solutions can eliminate multiple handling operations, reducing operator interaction with the product and minimizing costly errors.
Dahlstrom mechanical presses are a versatile, robust option for roll forming and flexible fabrication applications. Notch presses can pierce, notch, emboss or add other engineered features to the product, either before (prenotch) or after (postnotch) the roll former, however the application may require. Cutoff presses can cut formed sections to required lengths in a flying die operation, so the roll forming machine never stops.
- Four-Post For flying dies and stationary applications (up to 80 tons), a Four-Post style press may provide the versatility and tonnage you need now and in the future.
- Pneumatic, Hydraulic, and Special Presses If a mechanical press is not the right fit for your application, Dahlstrom can provide a range of pneumatic, hydraulic and special presses through our sister company, Hill Engineering
- Welded Steel Construction
- Crankshaft, Pull rods, Wrist pins made from High Strength Alloy Steel
- Air Friction Clutch and Spring set Brake
- High Speed Flywheel minimizes die travel and increases production
- Vertical and Horizontal Adjustment