Yoder is one of the few companies in the roll forming industry that can provide equipment for the heavy gauge and high-strength steel markets. The WH-Series machines offer increased strength capabilities, decreased changeover time and simplified maintenance compared to the W-Series machines that preceded them. Like the Yoder tradition, the WH-Series machines continue to utilize rugged cast housings made in the United States, machined, assembled and tested at our facility in Cleveland, Ohio. The updated features of the WH-Series driven stands includes:
- Double Timken Bearings inboard and outboard
- Outside locknuts for ease of bearing maintenance
- Splined or square drive shafts for connecting spring loaded universals
- Ground Spacers for ease of Should alignment
- Easy On Shafts
- Slotted outboard housings, coupled with Bolted “C” Washer shafts for ease of tooling changeover
- “C”-washer end shaft arrangement allows removal of outboard housing without complete removal of shaft bolt.
- Option of Single Point Adjustment with Digital readouts and Spring loaded coupling for individual adjustment, if required
- Bolted-In Keys
- Slotted outboard housing allow removal without fully removing holddown bolt.
- Timken tapered roller bearing in both inboard and outboard bearing boxes.
- Inboard bearing box does NOT need to be dismantled to set bearing pre-load OR to set shoulder alignment.
- Common bearing seals used on both inboard and outboard bearing boxes.
- Shaft keys are bolted to the shaft so they will not fall out and get lost.
- Single-Point Adjustment (SPA) feature available.
- Common Seals Inboard and Outboard
|Roll Shaft Diameter (in)||1.5||2||2.5||3||3.5|
|Roll Shaft Diameter (mm)||38.1||50.8||63.5||76.2||88.9|
|Tube OD Max. (in)||1.5||3||3.5||4.5||5.5|
|Tube OD Max. (mm)||38.1||76.2||88.9||114.3||139.7|
|Tube OD Min. (in)||0.375||0.5||0.625||0.75||0.75|
|Tube OD Min. (mm)||9.5||12.7||15.9||19.1||19.1|
|Tube Wall Max. (in)||0.083||0.134||0.188||0.3||0.375|
|Tube Wall Max. (mm)||2.1||3.4||4.8||7.6||9.5|
|Tube Wall Min. (in)||0.02||0.02||0.03||0.03||0.03|
|Tube Wall Min. (mm)||0.5||0.5||0.8||0.8||0.8|